Current Location:Home > News Center > Industry News
HVAC installation and construction of common problems
Air-conditioning pipeline and equipment positioning problem
During the installation of HVAC, the positioning problem of pipelines and equipment is the most common problem. The classification of pipelines can be carried out according to its performance characteristics and uses, mainly including water supply, drainage, and middle water pipelines, heat, Gas, air ducts, power distribution lines, etc.
During the installation and design of the HVAC system, interference with other facilities or buildings should be avoided as much as possible, and the safety and convenience of the HVAC system during operation must be kept in mind.
When positioning the pipelines and equipment of the HVAC system, strict inspections shall be conducted around the building in the early stage of construction to avoid conflicts and interferences. In the construction process, the requirements and principles of the HVAC system must be strictly observed. The size and proportion of pipelines and circuit design must ensure that small pipelines avoid large pipelines as much as possible, ensure the stability and scientificity of permanent pipelines, and avoid conflicts in the process of installing new pipelines in the future. The most critical is the metal. Equipment must be installed to avoid non-metallic equipment, thus ensuring the normal operation of the HVAC system.
Excessive Noise Exists in the Operation of HVAC
The noise problem is a common problem in the general operation of buildings and power equipment facilities. Similarly, HVAC systems also have noise problems when they are in operation, which causes great interference with people's work and life. Through the inspection of HVAC facilities and their operating principles, the sources of noise during operation of the HVAC system are mainly caused by the mutual friction between equipment. The noise problem is not only one of the environmental pollution problems, but also the HVAC. The equipment brings about a considerable degree of wear. Therefore, we must pay great attention to the noise problem. We must carry out scientific and reasonable tests on the design of the equipment in the early stage of HVAC installation. We must combine relevant knowledge to solve the problems and control the HVAC noise problem with purpose and method. .
Problems with Water Circulation System in HVAC Operation
The water circulation system is in circulation during the operation of the HVAC system. Compared with other problems, the operation state of the water circulation system directly affects the operating state of the entire air conditioning system. Therefore, the HVAC design process must be based on actual conditions. It is required to strictly carry out design and construction monitoring work for the circulatory system.
In China's HVAC water circulation system, the most likely to occur is the poor circulation and the clogging of the chilled water system pipelines, which will greatly affect the normal use of the HVAC system.
The problems caused by the HVAC water circulation system mainly have two aspects:
First, the layout of pipelines is not well designed scientifically. The phenomenon of inaccurate crossover and positioning of pipelines occurs.
Secondly, during the operation of the HVAC system, there is no thorough clean-up of its internal pipelines, resulting in the poor or even blocking of the water circulation system of the HVAC system.
HVAC system running water condensation problem
The phenomenon of dehydration in the HVAC system during operation is mainly due to the fact that the air-conditioning system did not properly plan the slope during the design of the drainage pipe, so that the slope of the drainage pipe is too gentle, and it may be the air conditioning fan coil The reason that the collection tray did not lay flat during the design installation. The condensation phenomenon of HVAC is mainly occurred during the commissioning and operation period after installation, which will seriously affect the operational effect of the HVAC system and also affect the indoor installation design of the building.
HVAC installation and construction process technical difficulties
Due to the complexity of installation and unpredictability in operation of HVAC systems, there are certain technical difficulties in the design and installation process. These technical problems are important factors that affect the operation of HVAC. Therefore, in order to improve the installation quality and operational effectiveness of the HVAC system, attention must be paid to the following technical difficulties when designing and constructing:
Handle the operating noise of air-conditioning equipment
Because the noise caused by the operation of the air-conditioning equipment is caused by the collision and friction of the air-conditioning end equipment, the relevant construction personnel can completely reduce the noise by installing the equipment in different ways for noise control. Common are:
1) Install air-conditioning equipment.
When installing air-conditioning equipment, under normal circumstances must take appropriate measures to conduct sound-absorbing treatment on the air-conditioning room, the common method is to use sound-proof materials in the air-conditioning room to make a layer of enclosure structure to prevent noise from circulating; or in the engine room interior wall surface Directly absorb sound materials and reduce noise in the engine room.
2) Install the water pipes.
The installation of the water pipe must strictly comply with the national regulations. The chilled water main pipe and the cooling water pipe hanger should be spring-damped and suspended, and the pylon can not be fixed on the floor slab. It should be fixed on the beam as much as possible, or the slot should be erected between the beam and the beam. Steel beams are fixed. The water pipe must pass through the floor or over the wall to use a casing, and the casing and the water pipe should be filled with fire-retardant material.
3) Do a good job of installing the wind system.
Wind pipe production and installation must be strictly in accordance with national regulations. Impedance muffler is installed at the inlet and outlet of the fan. Silencer shutters are used at the entrance of the fresh air, muffler is installed at the appropriate part of the air duct, and an elbow elbow is installed at the elbow of the air pipe. Air conditioning and fresh air The exterior of the muffler is insulated with high-quality insulation materials. Like the static pressure box, high-quality sound-absorbing materials are placed inside the muffler to ensure that the air duct does not generate vibration and noise.
Solve the water cycle fault method
1) Pay attention to the quality of the pipeline. Based on the above characteristics of the circulating cooling water, it is required that the pipeline connection mode consider the temperature, water pressure, corrosion resistance, and gap usage failure. For example, it may be possible to improve the water circulation failure by reasonably arranging the pipeline gradient and elevation, installing an exhaust valve, and the like. Strong operational significance.
2) Improve water quality. The cooling circulating water is divided into physical and chemical methods. For the cooling circulating water system, the physical method can be used for water quality treatment, continuous sewage discharge, and there is a certain standard for the amount of continuous sewage discharge control. For newly installed water systems, or for systems that have been fully descaled, it is also possible to carry out a drain every one or two weeks. The chemical method includes adding water stabilizer and ion exchange method.
Water condensation solution
1) Reasonably select the length of the air-conditioning drain pipe. When designing pipelines, the length and slope of the pipeline should be suitable, otherwise there will be drip. The installation and layout of the pipeline should be suitable for the discharge of condensed water as soon as possible, and water seals can be installed if necessary.
2) Pay attention to the insulation of materials. Wind pipe and chilled water pipe must pay attention to insulation, pipe insulation must grasp two aspects, one is to ensure its integrity, and the other is hermeticity. The integrity of the pipe insulation does not allow the presence of cold losses. Once there is a cold-damaged surface, thermal insulation material should be laid. The tightness of the insulation is required to ensure that any insulation is not allowed to have any damage, and the seal must be airtight.