Current Location:Home > News Center > Industry News
HVAC design flow
First, the program design phase
The design phase of the project is mainly the optimization of architectural design schemes and the design of HVAC professional cooperation.
1. Host room location
During the construction plan process, HVAC Professional initially considered the cold and heat source plans based on the content and scale of the construction objectives, and roughly estimated the number of cold and heat loads and the number of chilled water heaters, and calculated the layout of chilled and hot water machine rooms and their auxiliary equipment. The area required, the area required for cooling tower layout, and the construction professional determine the location and construction area of the chiller engine room, hot water generator room, and cooling tower.
2. Determine the tube well location
According to the layout of the building and the use of functions, preliminary consideration will be given to the system division. The architectural design professional is commissioned to design the pipeline wells (including cold water, cooling water, condensate water, fresh air wells, etc.) at suitable locations and determine the size of the tube wells.
3. Location of smoke prevention and smoke exhaust
According to the plane layout of the architectural specialty, it is determined that the location of the smoke prevention should be set up, and the building should be set up at a suitable place to provide a vertical air duct or an air duct well with mechanical pressure ventilation and mechanical exhaust.
4. Determine the chimney position
5. Estimate the total power and water consumption of the professional sleep power supply for this project and provide it to related professionals for design work
Second, the initial design
1. According to the construction level, profile and text data provided by the architectural professional and the design task information provided by other professionals, learn more about the function of the room, the characteristics of the use, and the requirements for the HVAC professional design.
2. Calculation of cold and heat load The air conditioning room is used as a unit to determine the air-conditioning indoor air design parameters and calculate the air-conditioning cooling and heat load of the room. The content includes: building heat transfer, body heat dissipation, lighting heat dissipation, equipment heat dissipation, and fresh air load.
3. Water system design
a. Determine whether the water system needs to be subdivided according to the total height of the building and the pressure capacity of the equipment. Analyze the water pressure distribution of the water system to determine the location of the expansion tank. The cold water pump is press-in or suction-type.
b. Determine the division of the water supply area of the water system according to the function of the room, the air-conditioning use time, the nature of the use, and the characteristics.
c. Determine the form of the water system, either straight or quadruple, horizontal or vertical, isotactic or isomeric.
d. Determine the supply and return temperature.
e. Determine the water supply method: variable flow or constant flow; primary or secondary pump system.
f. Water system control methods.
4. Fresh air system design
a. According to the standards and requirements, determine the new air volume and fresh air treatment final state parameters.
b. The division and composition of the fresh air system.
c. Calculate the air volume and resistance of the fresh air system and select the new fan unit.
5. Exhaust system design
6. Calculation and selection of air handling equipment
a. Determine the type of air handling based on the characteristics and requirements of the air-conditioned room I and the installation conditions; such as fan coils, hoods, and modular air conditioners.
b. According to the heat and temperature load of the room and the composition of the system, select the specifications and model of the air handling equipment.
7. Air conditioning heat and cold source system
a. Calculate the maximum hourly cooling load of the building (consider the coefficient of use during the same period, safety factor). Taking into account the characteristics of the load, adjust the performance, after technical and economic comparisons, Guo Peng learns to be warm. Determine the chiller model, quantity, and specifications.
b. Calculate the volume of cold water, the resistance of the water system, the operating characteristics, the model of the selected leeches, the current Nan, the model number, and the quantity.
c. Calculate the amount of cooling water, the resistance of the cooling water system, and the operating characteristics. Select the model, specification, model, and quantity of the cooling water pump.
d. Calculate and select ancillary equipment.
8. Cooling tower calculation and selection
Calculate and select the type, size, model, and quantity of the cooling tower based on the amount of cooling water, the calculated resistance of the cooling water system, the temperature of the cooling water, and the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water, and ambient noise.
9. Air conditioning heat source system
a. Calculate the maximum hourly heat load of the building (consider the coefficient of use at the same period, safety factor)
Taking into account the load characteristics and adjustment performance, after technical and economic comparison, select the type, quantity and specification of the heat source equipment (steam boiler, pressureless hot water boiler, vacuum hot water boiler, etc.).
b. Auxiliary equipment song calculation and selection.
10. Design and Equipment Selection of Prevention and Exhaust System
a. According to the high-rise civil building fire protection design code requirements, determine the building design, exhaust smoke design site.
b. Calculate anti-exhaust air volume and duct resistance. Select mechanical pressure blower and exhaust fan.
c. Select the air outlet, exhaust outlet, fire damper and other components.
d. Control methods for prevention and smoke exhaust systems.
After the design calculations and equipment selection are completed, design requirements must be submitted to the relevant majors: Civil engineering majors: chiller stations, hot water stations, cooling towers, large air-conditioning equipment installation locations and occupied building areas, water wells, and ducts, etc. .
Electricity: HVAC's professional total power consumption.
Waterway: The total water consumption of sleep professional.
Weak current: control requirements for anti-exhaust and exhaust systems.
11. Draw a drawing.
a. Chiller station flat (section) surface map, process flow chart.
b. Flat-section (section) surface diagrams and process flow diagrams of the hot water machine station.
c. Main floor air-conditioning plan
d. Plan of prevention and smoke exhaust system and system diagram.
12. Preparation of equipment table
13. Preparation of the budget statement
Finally, the preliminary design leaflet was prepared.
Third, the construction plan
1. According to the preliminary design approval opinions, the design requirements provided by the construction professional in the flat, section solid and written data and other specialties, the preliminary design calculations and equipment selections are calculated in detail. If the design conditions are changed, the design is modified according to the conditions of the changes. Plan and equipment selection.
2. Draw a sleep ventilation air conditioning plan and section drawing.
3. Make design requirements to related professional
a. Civil engineering major: verify the information proposed in the preliminary design phase, the equipment foundation (including the basic dimensions, embedded part position, equipment weight, etc.), holes in the wall and board, etc.
b. Power professional: According to the equipment for power consumption and power supply location.
c. Watercourse profession: water supply point, water supply volume, water supply pressure.
d. Weak electricity professional: control requirements for anti-exhaust and exhaust systems.
4. Preparation of sleep ventilation air conditioning profile, water system plans, installation drawings and other construction drawings.
5. Prepare equipment tables and material tables.
6. Prepare the project budget.
7. After the design of the construction drawing is completed, submit all levels of review.
8. Review of construction drawings. Participate in the design of the relevant professional review drawings, the review content is generally: whether the mutual entrusted design requirements are completed, whether the various professional design content coordination, such as mutual collision, etc., and then, remittance.
9. Data processing, restoration.